Thursday, May 12, 2011

Softcore American Actress

I'm going to London

Surely not know that in 2006 I spent 6 months living in London ...
I went to learn English before starting to work permanently and the truth is that during those 6 months I worked as ever! I was in a shop that sold children's clothing and customer contact was when I learned more.
In my free time I used to go sightseeing but most times I had to do it alone because the people around me studying or doing a full schedule different from them. In my wanderings I found a lot of interesting places, different, and the truth is that before when there had been still in London, I never would have imagined that this city was like this ...
I leave a few pictures I took on my last visit in 2008, now back with my partner because I want to see all the things I saw.
Tomorrow morning I go and come back Sunday ... See you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment